Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nerd's the Word

Let me step into a world I can get my head around: have you heard that nerd is the new nerd? Most definitely, it is. I'm talking nerd, as in, the people who love one certain nerdy thing to the point that they know everything about that one subject. Yay, ever-reliable nerds! I, myself, am a nerd, and therefore, this blog entry was particularly easy to put together. Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Or rather, start at the top:

Oh, zazzle.com, thank you for a hat that I appreciate. Any Doctor Who fans out there reading the ol' blog? If you are indeed a Doctor Who fan, you get why there are two hearts. If you don't get why there are two hearts, I suggest you start watching the show or looking it up, because come on, that's embarrassing.

And now on to some jewelry that represents my own personal nerdiness:


forum.gateworld.net, the home of the Stargate Nerd. With so much Stargate floating around... 10 seasons of SG-1, 5 seasons of Atlantis, 1 season of Infinity and now starting the second season of Universe... there are quite a lot of reasons to watch it. It's one of the most popular science fiction shows ever, and therefore, there have got to be a few people who can appreciate this intricate stargate necklace. Enjoy!

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk of a nerd?On startrekfinds.com, apparently the answer to that is an emphatic yes. These shoes, quite comfortable, it seems, are also sporting the Star Trek logo on the laces. Amazing, truly. These really seem like a pair of shoes that Donald Glover would wear.

With the older series as well as the 4 seasons of the new series, Battlestar Galactica has become a big hit:

technabob.com gives us the cylon ring. Now, my theory is that if they had somehow forced the cylons to wear these, humanity wouldn't have had a problem. Of course, how could we control the robots that took control and nearly destroyed humanity? Sorry, my nerd is showing. (The show is awesome.) Oh, and look! The rings come in women's and men's sizes!

Wow, buddy! Relax, won't you? Why don't you put down the duckhunter gun, and we can talk about this...

1 comment: