Monday, September 27, 2010

Breakfast Boutique

This is my first post, and I thought I would share some things that I find interesting circumnavigating around the theme of... wait for it... breakfast foods! Yay! Mmm, breakfast. Most important word of the day.

Here we have a waffle ring! It looks delicious, doesn't it? I got this image off of zoodisk.com.

And how about this carnivorous version of breakfast? I mean, the wheat toast and the orange juice help, i suppose, but two meat options, plus egg, which pretty much could be considered a third. I don't know who decided eggs were dairy. (thisnext.com)

And did you know the breakfast style goes past jewelry?



Note: I said style, and not fashion. It's like saying culture, but not positive influence. But it is a style of dress. Breakfast dress. (j-walkblog.com)

Breakfast dress?
Where have I seen that before? Oh yes...



A new look at breakfast on the go. Here I can only imagine that the place to wear this would be during a slaughterhouse photo shoot, but I'm not judging. Or, maybe I am, because that dress is made from real bacon. I wouldn’t want to sit down anywhere, or be around dogs, or go outside, um, ever.

Whatever the instance, it seems our post-postmodern attitudes have spawns some delicious morning meal wear.

Oh, and kiddies, don’t forget there are outfits for your pets:




(Just Kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment